I am educated under the Institute for Integrative Nutrition* where I have learned innovative coaching methods, a holistic approach to lifestyle management, and over 100 dietary theories – from Ayurveda to gluten-free, Paleo, raw, vegan, macrobiotics, and everything in between.
I studied with the world’s top health and wellness experts including:
- Joshua Rosenthal, MScEd, founder and director of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Walter Willett, MD, DrPH, chair of nutrition at Harvard University
- Andrew Weil, MD, director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine
- Gabrielle Bernstein, bestselling author and life coach
- Susan Blum, MD, MPH, assistant clinical professor at Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Mark Hyman, MD, founder of The UltraWellness Center
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating
- David Wolfe, raw food leader and nutrition expert
- Marion Nestle, PhD, MPH, professor at New York University’s Department of Nutrition, Food Studies, and Public Health
- Mark Bittman, food writer for The New York Times and bestselling author
- Joel Fuhrman, MD, family physician and leading expert on nutritional healing
My education has provided with me with extensive, cutting-edge knowledge in holistic nutrition, health coaching, and disease prevention. Through this expertise I will work with you one-one-one to help you make the lifestyle and wellness changes that will promote real results and sustainable transformation. Together we will dive into your limiting beliefs, explore what’s blocking you from reaching your true potential, all while improving your energy, nourishing your body, creating balance in your day to day, and fostering a fulfilling, happy life.
Each session will leave you feeling inspired and motivated to take action. I’ll provide you with small, actionable steps to nourish your body and build your dream life.