new moon, new month, new beginnings,
i didn’t set any intentions for February and I honestly felt the difference. Setting intention makes me feel more focused, more aware of what I want to bring into my life, what I want to make time for, what I want to work on personally, etc.
so with that, here are my March intentions:
1. let go: releasing control over what I cannot control is hard, even harder is to fuller release it from my mind, to stop letting it go round and round in my head. I am working on letting be what will be.
2. be present: this seems to be a reoccurring intention for me and one that I need to remind myself to make a priority. Whenever I put everything else aside to be truly in the moment, it is so rewarding. This month I want to make time to meditate + carve out phone free time.
3. dream big: …and then dream bigger. I find myself getting way tied up in the logistics of making something happen instead of putting that aside for the time being to simply imagine what COULD be possible.
4. channel you energy: there are only so many hours in a day and so much energy to give, my intention here is to be intentional about where I am investing my energy.
5. keep my orchid a l i v e. This beauty you see behind my notebook is my third. If you’ve seen How to Lose a Guy in 10 days, orchids are akin to the love fern for Alex + I. So far I’ve managed to kill two of ours. Fingers crossed this third one is a fighter because my green thumb is seriously lacking.
do you set intentions?
if so, what are some of yours for March?